Wouldn't you like to be Cruisin' 2
• At 15 years and 5 months of age, you are allowed to start drivers education classes.
• 15 years and 6 months is when you are allowed to take and pass the permit test and start driving with a parent or other licensed drivers ed instructor.
• If you're 16 years of age and still driving with a permit, the licensed driver riding with you must be at least 21 or older.
As a teenager, we know you’re chomping at the bit to get out there behind the wheel on your own. But—as, no doubt, your parents and everyone else have told you—driving is a privilege, not a right. There are a few things that have to happen for you to be eligible.
Learning to drive isn't so hard when you take it step by step. Call Cruisin' 2 Driving School today to get started!
• You can take the test after six months from the day you pass the permit test and receive your permit.
• You must have driven 50 hours with a parent (10 of these hours must be in the dark).
• You must have participated in 24 hours of driver's education classes.
• You must have completed the 8 hours of driving with an instructor.
• Professional instruction
• Flexible scheduling
• Teens and adults
• Adult remedial classes
• 3 convenient locations
© 2017. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent.